The production of solar energy can be an attractive way to obtain individual energy autonomy. At present, there is an overflow of solar systems available in the market, including photovoltaic (PV) systems, concentrating solar power (CSP) technologies, solar water heating (SWH) systems, etc. However, the economic feasibility of these systems depends on many factors, such as local climate, policies, and energy prices. Making the right choice without the help of a non-commercial solar expert is not an easy task.
SeLow aims at selecting the most feasible solar system for each particular case and adapted to the needs in an objective way. Economic and ecological benefits are fundamental priorities.
What we offer:
– Free preliminary visit and study on site
– Estimation of the solar energy production potential
– Selection of and contact with appropriate technology providers
– Follow-up of engineering and construction
– Economic and ecological analyses
Contact us for more information.
The sun doesn’t struggle to rise, and neither should we…